1. Jesus died so that I could live.
2. Grace through faith, not by my own works.
3. It’s a relationship, not a religion.
4. Prayer is just talking to God..laying down my burdens, sharing my heartbeart and praising Him for all He’s done.
5. Reading the Bible is so important if I want my faith to grow.
6. God cares about me so much. His love is eternal…Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.~Luke 12:6-7
7. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. His power is made perfect in my weakness.
8. Pain is not wasted..it’s full of purpose.
9. God’s timing is perfect.
10. God is able to do more than I can imagine.
11. God is good all of the time. He’s good in the sunshine and He’s good in the storms.
12. God has a meaningful plan for my life.
13. My worth is not based on my relationship status.
14. God places people into my life for a reason. Even the ones who have hurt me have molded me into the person I am today. People teach us, strengthen us and carry us to where God needs us to be.
15. God’s opinion of me is the only one that truly matters.
16. Nothing can separate me from God.
17. I don’t need to have everything figured out all of the time. I don’t need to have control because that’s God’s job.
18. God looks at the heart, not physical appearance. & Comparison is the thief of joy.
19. Life isn’t perfect, but it’s still beautiful.
20. Love is why we were created and it’s the focal point of life and eternity.